Music, dancing, arts, parades, and activities for children are all part of the heritage of this mountain town. Join us for the fun. Listed below is information about events sponsored by the Town of Marshall and links to other organizations which brighten the town with their activities.
It's Back! Sunday Farmers Market Downtown Marshall - On Blannerhassett Island from 12 - 4 p.m. Bring your family and enjoy a relaxing Sunday afternoon beside the French Broad River.
The 2012 French Broad Fridays dates and line-up is here!
Marshall Area Events
- Zuma Jam every Thursday at Zuma Coffee 7-?
- Bluegrass, Country, and Old Time music and dancing at the Depot, Fridays 7-10
- 4th of July Fireworks: 2010 fireworks will follow the rodeo
- Safe Treat: The Town of Marshall's favorite Halloween event. Children Trick or Treat in town for a safe and fun evening. Contact Town Hall for date.
- Christmas Parade: 2nd Saturday in December. Enter a float, ride your hose, enjoy the town window decorations, and see our school's bands. Click here for more information on the Parade.
- Easter Egg Hunt on the Island: Plastic eggs containing prizes are hidden on the island for a delightful hunt. Please check back closer to Easter for more details.
- French Broad Fridays
- Art on the Island - September 29, 2012
Events sponsored by other organizations